What is Breakfast Club?
Northeastern clubs, organizations and students complete neighborhood cleanups in Mission Hill, Fenway, and Columbus on Sundays. Last semester, we had 200 volunteers! It definitely feels good to give back to our community and neighbors. Long-term residents have taken notice of our hard work and commitment! Northeastern students wear red and black, fill up trash bags and volunteers are treated to coffee and donuts with our off-campus student Community Ambassadors.
Breakfast Club FAQs
- Who can participate?
- Any Northeastern student can sign-up!
- When and where is Breakfast Club?
- Breakfast Club is various Sundays (see schedule below) from 12-1pm in Fenway and Mission Hill.
- How do I sign up?
- You will sign up through Eventbrite!
- What do I need to bring?
- Wear your Northeastern colors and bring your own water.
- OCES Community Ambassadors will supply trash bags, gloves, and hand sanitizer. They will also give you your street assignments and map, as well as lead you through your neighborhood.
- Do you allow groups to sign up?
- We allow groups to clean together, but we do request that all members of your group sign up individually through Eventbrite.
Want to Sign Up for Breakfast Club? Here’s How:
- Sign up for your preferred date and location through Eventbrite. If you can reserve a “ticket” through Eventbrite, then you are confirmed as a volunteer for that date.
- Sign ups will close the Wednesday before the clean-up.
- Members of a group should reserve a spot individually through Eventbrite. You will be able to note in your reservation that you are coming as part of a group.
- You will be contacted the Thursday before your clean-up with your date/time, neighborhood meeting location, and final details.
- You will check-in with a student Community Ambassador, and they will give you supplies (gloves, bags, sanitizer, map).
- Once the clean-up is complete, you will be treated to coffee and donuts.
Sundays @ 12pm! Reserve a spot through Eventbrite. Rain or shine!
Fall 2023 Breakfast Club Dates!
Breakfast Club and featured in the News at Northeastern!