What is Breakfast Club?
Northeastern clubs, organizations and students complete neighborhood cleanups in Mission Hill and Fenway on Sundays. Last semester, we had 200 volunteers! It definitely feels good to give back to our community and neighbors. Long-term residents have taken notice of our hard work and commitment! Northeastern students wear red and black, fill up trash bags and volunteers are treated to coffee and donuts with our off-campus student Community Ambassadors.
Breakfast Club FAQs
- Who can participate?
- Any Northeastern student can sign-up! We welcome both individuals or student organizations.
- When and where is Breakfast Club?
- Breakfast Club is most Sundays (see schedule below) from 12-1pm in both Fenway and Mission Hill neighborhoods.
- How do I sign up?
- Find the Spring 2022 Sign Up Form here.
- What do I need to bring?
- Wear your Northeastern colors and bring your own water.
- OCHSS Community Ambassadors will supply trash bags, gloves, and hand sanitizer. They will also give you your street assignments and map, as well as lead you through your neighborhood.
Want to Sign Up for Breakfast Club? Here’s How:
- Complete the sign-up form to request the date, location preference (Mission Hill or Fenway), and provide email addresses for you and anyone joining your volunteer group. You must sign up no later than Wednesday before your preferred date.
- You will be contacted by OCHSS to confirm your date/time, neighborhood meeting location and time, and final details.
- Your volunteer group will check-in with a student Community Ambassadors for supplies (gloves, bags)
- Once the clean-up is complete, you will be treated to donuts and coffee.
- Trash must be disposed of responsibly at your apartment, unless otherwise specified by a Community Ambassador.
Sundays @ 12pm! Request a date using our Sign-Up Form. Rain or shine.
Fall 2021 Breakfast Club Dates: 1/31, 2/6, 2/13, 2/27, 3/7, 3/28, 4/3
Save the Date – 4/23 for the End of Semester Community Clean-up!
Breakfast Club and featured in the News at Northeastern!
Want to get involved? Write to email@example.com for details!
Thanks for being a #goodneighbor!
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
151 Speare Hall
360 Huntington Ave.
Boston, MA 02115
Fall 2021: Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm, or schedule a virtual evening appointment.