What is Breakfast Club?
Northeastern clubs, organizations and students complete neighborhood cleanups in Mission Hill, Fenway, and Columbus on Sundays. Last semester, we had 200 volunteers! It definitely feels good to give back to our community and neighbors. Long-term residents have taken notice of our hard work and commitment! Northeastern students wear red and black, fill up trash bags and volunteers are treated to coffee and donuts with our off-campus student Community Ambassadors.
,Breakfast Club FAQs
- Who can participate?
- Any Northeastern student can sign-up! We welcome both individuals or student organizations.
- When and where is Breakfast Club?
- Breakfast Club is various Sundays (see schedule below) from 12-1pm in Fenway, Mission Hill, and Columbus neighborhoods.
- How do I sign up?
- Use this form!
- What do I need to bring?
- Wear your Northeastern colors and bring your own water.
- OCES Community Ambassadors will supply trash bags, gloves, and hand sanitizer. They will also give you your street assignments and map, as well as lead you through your neighborhood.
Want to Sign Up for Breakfast Club? Here’s How:
- Complete the sign-up form to request the date, location preference (Mission Hill, Fenway or Columbus), and provide email addresses for you and anyone joining your volunteer group. You must sign up no later than Wednesday before your preferred date.
- You will be contacted by OCES to confirm your date/time, neighborhood meeting location and time, and final details.
- Your volunteer group will check-in with a student Community Ambassadors for supplies (gloves, bags)
- Once the clean-up is complete, you will be treated to donuts and coffee.
- Trash must be disposed of responsibly at your apartment, unless otherwise specified by a Community Ambassador.
Sundays @ 12pm! Request a date using our Sign-Up Form. Rain or shine.
Spring 2023 Breakfast Club Dates!
January 29, 2023
February 5, 2023
February 12, 2023
Breakfast Club and featured in the News at Northeastern!